A Long Time Coming by [REDACTED] It's been a long time since I rapped at you Since we talked together About this, and about that. It's been a long time coming This conversation I want to hear you and have you hear me We can We will be us and be unafraid. Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? I have gone to hell And I'm still waiting to come back. Tell me what have I missed? What is new and lovely? How are you and how is the world? What new horror is here? I hate all the things I cannot change. I can hear the horn blowing in the distance A twisted concerto written on the wind It is beautiful and haunting A horrible wail and plaintive sigh My mask is slipping Tell me where did you go for so long? I have gone to hell And we are still there. Hear the hobo's lullaby.
The Unbearable Lightness of Fire by [REDACTED] Her flames lick the seasoned wood of last year's holly tree cut down to make more room and tunneled under to make more light. Her smoke floats and slips between the branches seeking to escape to send signals to the world about her fate. But still she sits trapped caged in rings of stone Fed, yes, always fed but poked and prodded pushed and shoved. And then the feedings end. She withers, shrinks Until she goes quietly into that good night Nothing left to burn against the dying of the light.
Malign by [REDACTED] Hello there again I thought it was over but here we all are together Because you cannot get rid of me You cannot escape what you've become And you and I Our fates are tied together It's nyquil driving time.
Comments
Post a Comment